Thursday, May 14, 2015

Free write

So this morning started out a little rough. I had attitude because I was tired and I didn't feel like doing work. I tried falling asleep in class but Ms. Hegeman kept waking me up so I caught an attitude with her. I felt bad because Ms. Hegeman is nice to me so I went to apologize to her. Later on in the day things started to go well especially around 6 period because I found out that I got the Carlotii scholarship. I really wanted this scholarship because it comes with a Mac book and money for books..  This scholarship  will be helpful for me because I can use the money for my gap that I have and also go towards the loans that I need to take out. Besides that my day went well afterwards. I just couldn't believe that I really got it because whenever I went to go ask Mr. Lin about it he will always tell me that the man is still deciding because the essays were all good. After I had that I was like damn and started looking for other scholarships. I guess good things comes to those who wait because I was waiting patiently to hear back and things were able to work in my favor.

Other than the scholarship I am counting down the days for prom because it is coming right around the corner. I been waiting for prom since forever and it is finally coming.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your scholarship, and i cannot wait to see you on prom day ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your scholarship, and i cannot wait to see you on prom day ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really appreciated your apology, and I'm glad your day got better!

    ReplyDelete